SIVANANDA YOGA ASHRAM BAHAMAS
Creating inner and outer peace through Yoga and Vedanta
Dear Friends of Sivananda Yoga Ashram in the Bahamas,
Due to the worldwide outbreak of COVID-19 virus, the Sivananda Yoga Ashram in The Bahamas was required to close in March to incoming students and guests, thereby cutting off their source of income. They anticipate a severe shortfall of income this year that will have a lasting impact on their sustainability.
THEY NEED OUR HELP.
Despite this threat, the 30 residents of Senior Staff and Swamis who remain quarantined onsite stay committed to helping in this global crisis.
As they have for the over 50 years, this Ashram continues their unwavering commitment to share the message of peace, health and spiritual education through the teachings of classical Yoga and Vedanta, as inspired by Swami Sivananda and Swami Vishnudevananda.
SHARE YOUR SUPPORT.
During this pandemic they continue to:
- Livestream for free their morning and evening satsangs, every day, to share meditations, mantra chanting, and inspiring talks on yoga philosophy and psychology.
- Livestream senior advanced visiting Swamis teaching advanced Vedanta, on YouTube, 4 hours a day.
- Broadcast Swami Swaroopananda’s live "Question and Answer" sessions, welcoming attendance of over 44K viewers worldwide to each session.
- Stream live Vedic rituals & ceremonies performed by the Priest, Krishnan Namboodri, to maintain positive vibrational energy and support global healing.
- Create affordable, online classes giving us access to the Ashram's most senior teachers leading courses in positive thinking, yoga, nutrition, meditation, and yoga philosophy.
- Invite prestigious experts and authors to lead webinars on a broad range of subjects, across faiths and disciplines, to explore the art of sleep, longevity, spirituality and consciousness.
We, the Friends of Sivananda Ashram Yoga, ask you to consider an urgent gift to help weather this storm and maintain the legacy and positive impact of the Ashram.
Donations are tax deductible. Any size, large or small, helps our beloved spiritual community continue its' important work.
"A life consecrated in doing selfless acts will become a divine life.”
– Swami Sivananda
Friends of Sivananda Ashram Yoga in the Caribbean Inc. is qualified as a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions are tax-deductible, as allowed by law.
Pay By Check - Click Here